Monday, May 21, 2007

From Amber and Jade


This is my sister Amber typing for me at the moment because I'm sleeping right now- but I told here what I want to say and I'm going to give people in Scotland an update on whats going on in the great land of Canada.I'm keeping my manners and starting to go to bed on my own. My parents are busy planning the wedding at the minute and I'm looking forward on spending time here with Amber while they're gone. She will be looking after me for three days with my cousin Tracy. Mum and Dad are having the wedding in Tofino in thier bare feet which to me sounds just dandy because I don't wear shoes. Afterward Amber and Mummy are going to be planning an after reception at the house and the theme is going to be a Luau and everyone is going to wear funny little grass skirts and Hawaiian shirts. Mummy has already started planning on the kind of food and drinks that we will be having and we all have a lot of work to do.. Right now my favorite thing to sleep with is my monkey. His name is ''mun-ki' oh and I don't think that I've told you yet but I've also started sleeping in my own crib all by myself! I'm so lucky to have such a great family - and I love Amber the best ;)

No comments: