Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Recent Accomplishments

As most of you know, I've been learning things at a high rate of speed lately. I'm going to be 2 years old in a couple of months, and there is always so much to learn and explore these days. I can repeat most of the words that Mom & Daddy have taught me, and I can sing a few songs too. When I am in bed sometimes I'll sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", or I'll count to 10 on my fingers. My manners are coming along fine as well. I always say "Bless You" when someone sneezes, and "Please and Thank-You" has come naturally to me recently. Playing outside is my favorite thing to do after my lunch, and when it is nice outside, I like to play "kitchen" with my pots and pans.
But that's not all! You should see me kick a ball! I am getting really good at coordinating my kicks in the right direction, and I can usually score a goal on my brother and my Dad with little effort. It's hard to tell from my pictures, but I am 3 feet tall now, and weigh about 38 lbs. So I've been doing a lot of growing, and it's pretty much been keeping me busy.
Well, that's a real update for everyone,...and Thanks for checking out my Blog.

Love Jade

No comments: