Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day

I had so much fun on Christmas! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Santa had left presents in my stocking and under the tree. I played with toys for the best part of the day without a nap. It was great! Daddy finally dug the van out of the snow so we were able to make it to Granny & Grandpa's house for dinner. While we were there I was able to talk on the phone to my Uncle Hugh in Scotland. It's the first time I've talked to Scotland, and it was midnight there. I think it was also the first time I have been able to put two words together for my Uncle Hugh! We had a nice Christmas dinner with Uncle Scott and Karlie, and Granny & Grandpa. I sure missed Amber & Reece, but Mom says we are going to have dinner and presents all over again today! It is official,.. I absolutely LOVE turkey.




No comments: