Monday, March 09, 2009

I'm Home!

Mom and Dad and I came home from Tofino yesterday afternoon. After we left the resort we made a few stops at different beaches nearby. Combers Beach was an excellent spot to find large shells and driftwood, but the 1.5 km. hike up the hill to the car was quite a workout. Dad had to carry me up the steepest parts and we had a full bucket of heavy treasures to bring too! We also stopped to see McKenzie Beach and Middle Beach. They didn't have as many little gems as Long Beach or Cox Bay,..but still very beautiful.
Right now it is snowing pretty hard at my house. We have about four inches of the fluffy white stuff sticking to the ground. The daffodil shoots are just poking out enough to get a little air. I'm really looking forward to spring! (I think Mom & Dad are tad anxious too!)




1 comment:

glo said...

Great pictures Gina!! Looks like you had a great adventure with Jade and James!!!